Sunday, June 10, 2012

Farewell

These words aren't that hard
like sacred closet sounds:
merely unrelentless.

I am done with the
whispered dreams that aren't true.
The silver turn in view
pursues endless time.

We saw the colors
where love happened
Our minds reducted,
and soared together.

But we no longer
speak the language
of the beautiful people:

All the things you meant from me
the person we waited for
stuck together on the lock
of my heart and the faith
that dwelt inside of you.

Even when there was nothing
as full as yourself
you fought against my heart
taking cover, running away
taking one more fight
one more crazy dream
and left my naked body
drenched in your blood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, but so sad. This heart needs to heal. <3

@louise3anne twitter

Deepak said...

Excellent flurry of emotions. And a super ending. A little sad though...